gtag('config', 'UA-126690663-1');

8 Exciting Himalayan Pink Salt Health Benefits

1. Mineral Soak

Salt and mineral baths are a great way to relax at the end of the day while simultaneously infusing the skin and body with minerals and hydration.  Through the process of dermal absorption, skin soaks up minerals from the water – often better than if the same minerals were consumed internally.

2. Soothe Away Soreness

A warm bath infused with Himalayan pink salt is also great for relaxing cramped muscles.  The magnesium and some other trace minerals found in HPS absorb through the skin to help heal damaged muscle and other soft tissues

3. Detoxification

Himalayan pink salt also works as a powerful detoxifier.  When dissolved in water, HPS becomes an ionic solution that helps to draw the toxins out of the skin and adipose tissues.

4. Purify Air

10 Miraculous Benefits Of Himalayan Pink Salt
Not only does Himalayan pink salt detoxify the body, you can also use it to clean the air you breathe. This decorative bit of lighting is actually made of HPS, which acts as a natural air purifier by pulling moisture from the surrounding environment into the salt.

5. Sinus Irrigation

If you’ve ever used a Neti pot then you know how well salt water can work to clear up your sinuses.  Try using HPS saline in your pot for an even healthier cleanse.  Himalayan pink salt kills bacteria and bonds to many contaminants that may be stuck in your nasal cavities due to breathing polluted air.

6. Regulate Hydration

HPS is about 85% sodium chloride with the other 15% featuring notable amounts of potassium, calcium, and magnesium, as well as bicarbonate.  These six minerals are all electrolytes that are necessary for proper functioning of the human body, or more specifically for bodily fluid regulation.

7. Lower Blood Pressure

Because of its high sodium content, saying that Himalayan pink salt has the ability to lower your blood pressure makes a lot of people skeptical.  After all, we’ve been told our whole lives that too much salt makes your BP skyrocket, but do a little digging and you will find that there are holes in the research on this topic.  That said, when all natural HPS is used in lieu of (but not more than) processed NaCl table salt, your body actually has an easier time processing the minerals.  Your system won’t need as much water to clear out the excess sodium, therefore you won’t retain as much water, and your body won’t have to work as hard.

8. Improve Digestion

Nutrients in HPS can actually increase the ability of our gastrointestinal tract to absorb other nutrients.  For this reason, trading your shaker of table salt for Himalayan pink will help you to better digest your food.  Better digestion means you’ll feel less hungry!
More from naturalivingideas here
Source: naturallivingideas.com

Write A Comment


Important This site makes use of cookies which may contain tracking information about visitors. By continuing to browse this site you agree to our use of cookies.