Arthritis can strike not only the middle aged and elderly but younger people too. You do not have to suffer painful inflamed joints. Watch this video which shows 3 home remedies that can help with the relief of painful arthritis. The ingredients are common and you may already have some of these in your kitchen. If not, they are readily available at any good health store or large supermarket.
With middle age here are chances that your bone joints might start troubling you no matter how much precaution you take. Inflammation of joints is commonly known as arthritis.
The offshoot of this ailment could be:
• Pain in the joints (especially during humid weather)
• redness of the skin around a joint; it also tends to become warm
• limited movement in the affected body parts
Cartilages are meant to protect joints and facilitate smooth movement. Arthritis involves the breakdown of cartilage, which in turn leads to inflammation in the joints.
Cartilage erosion happens due to
• general wear and tear of joints
• bone fractures and injuries
• infection due to bacteria or viruses
• an autoimmune disease
• hereditary factors
The causes and symptoms of this disease also depend on the type of arthritis. There are over a hundred types of arthritis, for instance:
• Osteoarthritis (most common)
• Rheumatoid arthritis
• Reactive arthritis
• Gonococcal arthritis
• Psoriatic arthritis
• Systemic lupus erythematosus
• Scleroderma, etc.
Whether there is a foolproof cure for arthritis is a matter of debate. However, some home remedies do provide relief to arthritis patients.
Home Remedy 1
• Take a cup of warm water.
• Mix 1 teaspoon each of apple cider vinegar and honey in it.
• Drink this every morning as it gives an alkalizing effect
Home Remedy 2
• Take 6 teaspoons of dried ginger.
• Add another 6 teaspoons of caraway seeds and 3 teaspoons of black pepper.
• Dry grind this mixture.
• Take half a teaspoon of this mixture along with water, thrice daily.
Home Remedy 3
• Massage the affected area with warm mustard oil.
• You can also add an equal amount of onion juice in it as it helps reduce swelling.
• Apply cold compresses to relieve muscle spasms and numb the pain. Hot compress can be used to relax tense muscles.
• Exercise regularly to strengthen the muscles around the joints.
• Plus, regularly take lemon juice in water; Vitamin C helps reduce skeletal pains.
• Fenugreek or methi is also useful in dealing with degenerative diseases.
Source: You Tube
Are you worried about your thinning hair? Are you literally tearing your hair out because you are convinced that your hair is getting thinner. Have you wondered what…
Detox your body with this hard hitting detox vitamin bomb. A cocktail consisting of beetroot, carrot and potato, this vitamin cocktail bomb will flush out and deal with…